Friday, July 18, 2008

Back to Reality

This is what Ben thinks of the girls having to leave...


The girls were here for about 3 days. Three days of bliss. They came bearing gifts. They cooked up a bunch of awesome food. They helped me sort through and organize boxes and boxes of baby clothes. They helped me make a swing lover of Ben. They gave me tons of much needed advice. They got me out of the house for a little shopping. They took Ben at 6AM so I could get some sleep.

It was so great having them here. I'm now going through serious withdrawl. Andy and I dined on leftovers last night (no cooking for us!), but now it's back to reality. At least it's the weekend - Andy took most of Friday off, and has been entertaining Ben for the better part of this morning, allowing me to get some stuff done around the house. We have some shopping to do, and have a family gathering on Sunday.




2 comments:

cynthia said...

Sounds like a little bit of heaven!
Ben is ridiculously good looking!!

JenyB said...

Watch out...the B Family now has the West Coast bug and are hoping to do Oregon/Seattle soon. We may be descending upon you soon and I promise to earn our keep by cooking, babying, feeding, etc. all or some of the Stokes-felter family