Saturday, we raked leaves all day, then we spent the evening at a family gathering - it's always so nice to get together with Andy's family - it makes it even more meaningful to watch Ben interact with everyone! He's such a good baby!
I spent Sunday in bed with a fevery stomach bug that had been creeping up on me for days... Andy took over Ben duty like a trooper. I'm still not back to 100%, but I have Tuesday off for Veteran's Day, so hopefully, I'll have time to recovery before heading back to school this week.
Here are some photos and some short videos that I promised grandpa...

Eating rice cereal...
3 comments:
What is it about Morgan peeps and their arteries? My mom has had all that fun stuff, too!
Glad to hear your Dad is well. Very cute Ben pics!
Jen,
So sorry to hear about your Dad!! That is not fun at all!!!!! I sure miss our carpooling!
Post a Comment