...and you know it, turn in circles...
For those who remember the old Mirror Book footage (reading from a book with a mirror on every other page) from when Ben was like 8 months old, here is a slightly updated version.
And one other thing I would like to remember when I look back at the blog years from now... This past week Ben and I were reading from one of his picture books. Typically, if I point to a clock in the book, say clock, then Ben will point to the clock in the book, and then find the nearest clock in the room and point to it, or he finds a ladder in a book, then he points to the garage (where, of course, the ladders are stored). So, I pointed to a picture of a shark and said "Look Ben, it's a shark". He immediately pointed to the TV - weird, I thought, until I realized that the day before we had Discovery Channel's Shark Week on TV for like 15 minutes... This kid is TOO quick. Now, whenever we point to a shark, he points to the TV. I really don't even remember making a point of showing Ben the sharks on TV, but I must have... Or maybe he just heard us talking about the sharks - I don't know. I know that all of us think our kids are brilliant, but really - this kid is making some incredible connections...
Four years ago today, our friends and family came together to celebrate our new lives together. What a joy filled trip it has been since then... Happy Anniversary, babe. You are an amazing husband. I am so lucky to have you in my life every day.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Guys!! Love Ya, D
Happy Anniversary, Jen and Andy!
Post a Comment