Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Packed schedule...

Our social calendar has been quite busy for the past month or so... It's fun taking Ben to all of these new and fun places, even though it's a lot of work to pack him and all of "the stuff" to go somewhere, it ends up totally being worth it in the long run. He is a pretty adaptable kid - although sometimes the sleeping thing doesn't work as well as we had planned, usually during the day he is a pretty happy-go-lucky little guy. This past weekend we were at the beach visiting Andy's dad and step-mom at their beach house. We had a very nice bike ride along the beach with Ben in tow in the Burley, and spent some time playing in the sand, too. Even though I had my camera along, I forgot to get it out until we were leaving...
Here are a couple of backyard pics from today...
Eating (or should I say chowing) a few late season raspberries from our hedge...
These next 2 are a bit blurry, but he's so stinkin' cute, I can't delete them.
Could my eyes BE any bluer?
Well, we're planning on heading to Sun River - a resort town south of Bend for a 'last hurrah of the summer' weekend with Andy's brothers. I've heard it's a very nice place to visit. I'll hopefully be better about taking more pictures this weekend. Ben is cutting a bunch of molars, so we'll be sure to bring along the Tylenol and the Ora-gel.
Ben's future cousin (my brother and sis-in-law's baby) is keeping everyone guessing - he's overdue by 4 days so far. Patti is taking it all in stride - We can't wait to see the little guy (hopefully sooner than later)!

No comments: