The other day while I was trying to get dinner ready, I gave Ben some cracker or something dunked in hummus, just trying to keep him happy so I could get some food on the table. Little did I know that I created a monster. Ben now loves to dunk anything - from crackers and Trader Joe's spinach pizza (which make sense) to blueberries and banana bread (um, eeewww) - into his little bowl of 'hummy'. Today I put a few crackers on the tray of his high chair. Immediately, he points to the fridge - hummy, hummy, hummy. Yup, a hummy monster.
We got to enjoy a nice weather day on Saturday - a little taste of spring. Andy got the Christmas lights down, I cleaned up the yard and we got to watch Ben run around a bunch.
Ben points to the sky - and plain as day - says "Geese". He is sooo going to be a little bird nerd, just like mommy...
Then, "Bye, bye", as they fly away.
Other new words include:
sleeping (seeping)
nap (nap)
saw (saw)
basketball (ba-ba-ba)
football (foo-ba)
shoes (soos)
and more, too, but I can't think of them all right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment