In a nutshell - Here was our itinerary:
Travel to MN: Ben chose to skip his nap (maybe the first time ever...) on the plane ride out which made for fun times entertaining a 2 year old for 3 hours (who, after 2 hours on the airplane, kept repeating, "No more air-pane").
Stay with friends in Mpls: Hang out for a day and a half with 12 adults, 11 kids, a bouncy house, great food, great company, and lots of reminiscing. It was great to see all of my college girls all together again!
Ben had a ton of fun throwing pinecones, acorns, sticks and anything else he could find into the lake.
Grandpa not only showed Ben how to fish, but he also took Andy out Musky fishing for the first time. Andy bought a 24 hour out-of-state fishing license and within a few hours, caught this: (a 46.5 inch musky - close to the biggest one that my dad and brother have EVER caught!!! What beginners luck!!!! I think he's still in shock.)
Baseball Game: We headed back to Mpls to see a Twins game on Friday against the Tampa Bay Rays at the brand-new Target field. What a cool stadium - outdoor baseball in Minnesota - finally!
We were in the very top row of the stadium behind home plate. The view was actually just fine!
The plane ride home: was better - Ben actually napped, which made it a lot easier. All in all a great time was had by all! Thank you to all of you who put us up, fed us and made time for us!
I'm hoping to add a few more pics as they get e-mailed to me...
2 comments:
Great pics Jen, I love the one with your Dad and Ben both hanging their legs over the dock, precious. I put my pics on snapfish, if you want the digital files of any particular ones, I can email them to you. As you can see I took a lot.
Great post Jen! I like the picture of you and Ben at the Twins game. How nice that you all have Twins paraphenalia, even as Oregonians!
Post a Comment