
Can I hold my head up any higher???
A short snippet of our conversation in the car on the way to daycare this AM:
Ben: Where garbage truck lib?
Me: I'm not sure where garbage trucks live, Ben...
Ben: Where tow truck lib?
Me: Tow trucks live wherever they want, then go pick up cars that don't work
Ben: Where semi going?
Me: To deliver some things somewhere
Ben: Mommy going fast?
Me: Not really, I'm going 'just right'
Ben: Mommy go fast-DUH
Ben: Mommy go fast-DUH
Ben: Be careful, mommy
Ben: I see geese mommy
Me: Oh - I see them too, Ben
Ben: Where geese going?
Me: some long winded explanation about migration
Ben: Huh?
Me: Ben, do you see the semi?
Ben: Oooo - It's a big one.
Ben: What coming out dat black car?
Me: some long winded explanation about road spray on a wet rainy day
Me: some long winded explanation about road spray on a wet rainy day
Ben: Huh?
Me: Oh, look Ben - cows!
2 comments:
I'd press the like button for this post. Cute conversation! And beautiful baby Eli- love the black and white pics.
Love the Eli pics Jen - very cute. Aaron and I got a good laugh out of your's and Ben's conversation too. That's going to be me soon!! Yay!
-Rhonda
Post a Comment