Mt first week back at school went well. I thought I was pretty good at time management, but man, I feel like I have to be an *all-star* time manager to make things flow around here now. I don't know how people with more than 2 kids can ever get anything done... The hardest part is getting out the door in the morning, but now Andy gets up with me and helps get the boys ready which is a big help. I walk out the door with 6 bags (3 large bags and 3 lunchbags), a kid in a car seat and one that needs to be herded to the car. Quite comical really. Except when it's pouring rain. Then it's not really funny. At all.
Some pics of my boys...
Here's a quick video of Eli "playing" with a toy for the first time...
No comments:
Post a Comment