Am I the only one who is compelled to make a rainbow of all of my son's MatchBox cars???
We had a rough start to the weekend. On the drive home from daycare Friday, Ben was complaining that his ear hurt. He's never really had an ear infection (maybe one as a baby...), so this was a bit surprising. I ended up taking him to Urgent Care - they were quite busy and we had a very slow doctor. Three hours later, we made it home with a diagnosis of an ear infection and a Rx for an antibiotic. The doctor suggested that we wait a few days before filling the script to see if it might clear up on its own. Bah humbug. I filled it after we were done with a late dinner/ getting the kids down, so Ben didn't get a dose before bed. Arggg - he woke up during the night in pretty severe pain with a fever, so he got his dose then. He was still hurting quite a bit today and you could certainly tell when the 4-hour Tylenol window wore off. "Mommy, my ear hurts". "Mommy, I not feel well". "Mommy, I need some medicine". Poor buddy. We tried Motrin tonight - hopefully, that will help him sleep. He hasn't eaten much all day and threw up the little bit of toast that he did manage to eat... Here's hoping that he is on the mend tomorrow.
1 comment:
Um, Jen, you are going to make us all look bad with your cute little thumbprint cards.
I love the rainbow cars!
Post a Comment