I was talking with Lauren asked about the how the second baby differs from the first, and she asked how much entertaining Ben provides for Eli... I would say quite a bit! Here's video proof that the boys have been really cracking each other up lately... I'm sure there will be many days in the future that I will want to reflect back on this "sweet, getting along pretty well" stage.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Weekend update
After a week of getting the house ready for market, we got to "relax" a bit on the weekend. Saturday, we hung out for a BBQ and walked to a park in Portland with Lauren, Tyler and baby Camden. Our boys had fun, too. We then went to "Red Lobsters" (according to Ben), with Ben in his shirt with red lobsters on it to celebrate Grandma Jeanne's birthday. Too cute!




I was talking with Lauren asked about the how the second baby differs from the first, and she asked how much entertaining Ben provides for Eli... I would say quite a bit! Here's video proof that the boys have been really cracking each other up lately... I'm sure there will be many days in the future that I will want to reflect back on this "sweet, getting along pretty well" stage.
I was talking with Lauren asked about the how the second baby differs from the first, and she asked how much entertaining Ben provides for Eli... I would say quite a bit! Here's video proof that the boys have been really cracking each other up lately... I'm sure there will be many days in the future that I will want to reflect back on this "sweet, getting along pretty well" stage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment