Monday, September 26, 2011

Quick Video

Here are a few Ben-isms from recent times that I wanted to get down before they left my mind.

1. A conversation in the car between Ben and I about 2 months ago:

Ben: (out of the blue) Where's our Christmas tree?
Me: We cut it up and put it in the yard debris bin (as a good Oregonian would)
Ben: So, now its at the dump?
Me: No - it gets recycled
Ben: We get to use it again?
Me: Yeah - they turn it into mulch
a slight pause...
Ben: I like shredded wheat.
Me: huh?
Ben: Gracie's nice.

Random thoughts from a 3 year old!


2. Today in the car - Ben had a wicked case of hiccups

Me: What was that noise?
Ben: I'm hicking up


3. A month or so ago - Ben: "I'll have to keep an eye out for it". Really? What 3 year old says this?


Eli updates:
1. Is very close to taking the official first steps!
2. Does the "more" sign very well
3. Plays peek-a-boo with one hand
4. Walked across the entire house today holding onto the front of Ben's shirt with Ben walking backwards... Very cute.
5. Is STILL cutting those darn molars!
6. Loves to play with my shoes
7. Likes to use (hold) a spoon but can actually get some yogurt in his mouth pretty regularly.
8. Has been very snuggley lately

Here's a video of Ben and Eli and their stomp rocket


No comments: