Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tryon Creek State park

The weather was been phenomenal, especially for October. Not much rain, and even spots of sun here and there. We had an open house today from 12-3, so we headed out to a State Park near Portland to enjoy the fall leaves. The boys and I had a nice time on a short hike, and then had a much needed picnic lunch of Subway subs, juiceboxes and chips. The light was just right, so I took a ton of pictures and couldn't decide which ones to post, so I posted pretty much all of the decent ones. Sometimes it takes less time to post all of them rather than sift thru and debate which ones to post...






















1 comment:

Danielle said...

You DID get some great pics, I love the one of Andy leaning with his arms on the bridge and Ben being cute, actually I love them all, but that one is cool!