Monday, January 16, 2012

My little cutie...

Dontcha think?

We all had some kind of funk this weekend. Ben had a low grade fever and I may have also. Just felt crummy. As Ben said " I just don't feel very well." Ditto that, my son.

I have not been very good at taking pictures lately. Oops.

Some things to remember from the past week or so:

Eli
- Snuggling with mama. He lays his head on my shoulder, sticks his butt in the air and tucks his arms under him. He does this at random times, but usually when tired or not feeling well. Very sweet.

- Does a very funny, excited laugh that I need to get on video.

- Loves destroying things.

Ben
- Has recently declared me "his best friend". He repeats this often. Melts my heart.

- Can sing most of the verses of "Help" by the Beatles with no help. You should hear him say 'appreciate' and 'not so self assured'. Adorable. At songtime before naptime, he often requests 'A beatle'.

- Is really getting good at writing his letters. He did some self-declared 'homework' the other night. A lot of B's, H's, V's, X's and I's. He can write 'Ben' and 'Eli' with no help.

1 comment: