Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Can you spare a square?

A few vidoes of the boys from a while back (August/ September) that I forgot about...
 
First - the boys were playing nicely in Ben's room.  There was quite a bit of giggling, so I checked in on them with my camera...  Eli was reading Ben "once upon a time" stories...  It's pretty dark and hard to hear, but very cute.
 
 
Eli blowing out his candles at his birthday party.
 

Eli's old version of Ennie Minnie Mo - it has now changed to something about '...and you are my bery best friend'.


A few other things I want to remember:

Yesterday, I was using the bathroom while the boys appeared to be playing nicely in Ben's room.  I was (ahem) taking a minute or two, and, or course Murphy's Law interceded and there was some fighting and screaming coming from the room.  Ben was upset and crying about a scratch on his face or something.  I was still in the bathroom and realized that I was in desparate need of a new roll of toilet paper.  Since Ben was indisposed with his crying, I called Eli over to see if he could help me out.  He comes to the door and I ask him "Eli, can you go to the other bathroom and get mommy a new roll of toilet paper?".  He seems pretty excited to help.  He disappears for a bit, while I wait.  He then shows up at the door with the biggest, proudest smile on his face and ........ exactly ONE SQUARE of toilet paper!  It was the cutest little face - I wish I could have snapped a picture. 

P.S.  I did try to send him back, but he ended up in the kitchen looking for paper towels, I think...  What a trooper.

No comments: