Monday, April 15, 2013

New Deck!

OK - So I still have failed to take pictures of the inside of the house, but here are a few of the new deck that was installed Wed-Fri last week.  It is about 16 feet by 29 feet made of Timber Tech composite decking.  The view is pretty sweet.  On a clear day you can see Mt. Jefferson and the tip top of Mt. Hood as well as the incredible valley view.  We can really watch the weather come in from up here.  The lights at night are neat addition, too.  I can't wait for the nice weather to come so we can get out there and enjoy the sunshine.  We will have shade at about 4PM every night on the deck, so it will be perfect for dinner on the deck!  We are pretty excited to start work on the yard, too.  I think we will do some sort of pavers below the deck, and maybe even pave a small basketball court...  We'll see!
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Jen! (This is Julie, Rhonda's sister.) Yay!!! Congratulations!!! =] Your house and deck and everything is so beautiful!! Worth the wait!! =] I'm so glad you're finally able to be there!! =] Take care!