Our computer crashed, so I've been without a way to download pictures for quite some time!
We finally got a new laptop and located the photo editing software - soooo - here are some pics with as much commentary as I can pull off at 10:30PM on a weeknight...
Eli turned 3 on August 31st. He wanted a 'farm cake'. I attempted a barn, but the silo was not cake worthy, but still was edible... Eli enjoyed the cake and the party!
Big brother sneaking in a turn at the candles...
This next picture is for grandma - remember the truck that held up that barn that we always saw on one of the drives (to the cabin or grandma's??) I actually had to rig a graham cracker (Andy's idea)and a heavy object to support the barn overnight, but it made it until party time!
Ben is now a school ager! He had his first day of Kindergarten - and did very well! I asked Andy if there were any tears at the drop off - He said "I'm pretty sure Ben didn't cry - not so sure about me..." Awww...
Ben joined a soccer team and is loving it! He has scored a bunch of goals and really is improving his soccer skills!
Eli is doing the 3 year old version of soccer - Little Big Kicks. They mostly play games and run through an obstacle course, but he loves it. It took him a bit of convincing on the first day to join in the fun, but now he loves it!
We hit the Enchanted Forest with Andy's WHOLE family. The boys had a blast and are really starting to remember all of the little segments from the last visit and they really love the slides. This year the boys even did the bumper boats.
Eli's little soccer team...






No comments:
Post a Comment