We had a big breakfast, then took a short walk on the beach.

We then headed down to Depoe Bay, to watch the waves crash against the seawall in town. We also picked up some salt-water taffy for the ride home. Mmmm. We next headed to Cascade Head to go for a much needed hike. (I don't think we've been hiking since Alaska in July...) We did this same incredible hike just after we got engaged in Jan. 05. Again, it did not disappoint. I had to stop for a few extra breaks along the way, but overall it felt great to get out and do some hiking. The viewpoint gave us, well, a great view of the Salmon River and surrounding area. We took some trial video with the new fancy-shmancy video camera from my (soon-to-be-grandparents) parents. I'll see if we can download the video and try to post it...
Thanks again to my wonderful husband for planning a great getaway weekend! (Baby's first beach trip!)
Happy Birthday, frodermommy!
2 comments:
Awwwwww! Now...how do I get Rick to read this blog so he can have 6 months to plan my birthday?!?!
Nice job Andy! Happy Birthday Stokes!
Post a Comment