Sunday, January 27, 2008
Decisions, decisions...
You know how Andy and I are at making big decisions... Well, we've finally decided on furniture for the nursery. We are going with the Infinity line from Baby's Dream for the crib and dresser combo (no hutch) in Amber - in the link, look at the first Real Nursery Photo. They will be arriving in 6 weeks. We are also getting a cheaper wardrobe type thing - a Chifferobe from Babies R Us - arriving in 2 weeks. We will have to wait to special order a glider/ rocker from Babies R Us until they receive their new catalogue in early Feb. Then, its just a rug (we have one picked out at Home Depot), some baskets, a hamper, and assorted other small things... Outfitting this little room has sure added up, but I'm sure it will look pretty neat, and that we will have what we need when we are through. We are going to paint (a pale yellow) today or next Saturday, so that we are ready to put the stuff in the room as it arrives. I'm still feeling good, the baby has been active in spurts. I'm sure the movement will intensify as I progress into the 3rd trimester (I'm at about 21 1/2 weeks).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy cow- could you be more organized? You really seem to have thought of everything! Don't forget to buy a bag of diapers- ha, ha, ha.
Can't wait to see your 3rd tri belly!!
Post a Comment