Grandma and grandpa just couldn't stay away. I think I've enticed them back to Oregon with the cute little video clips. They should be arriving here tonight sometime. There is a house for sale directly across the street. Maybe their purchase of said house would save them some gas money. Ha-ha. Ben has his 2 month check up tomorrow, so I'll have to post with the updated numbers then. In the meantime, here are the latest pics.
From a get-together with Andy's fam at his 91 year-old grandpa's house 2 weekends ago.
Uncle Aaron
Auntie Rhonda
This last weekend, Ben attended his first ever brewfest at 8 weeks old! (For those that don't know - the Portland area is known as Beervana, and hosts many festivals to allow folks to taste the great variety of brews from all over Oregon, the U.S. and even the world) Ben was a total trooper. He just hung out in the stroller, with minimal fussing that was alleviated by mom with one finger on the pacifier to keep it in his mouth. I had 1 sip of a great beer: "Hop Stupid", but that only made me miss the beer even more. Andy did get to enjoy some(!) great beers, though I'd say that taking a small baby to a large brewfest with tons of people wasn't the most fun. This brewfest is the largest one of the year with 80,000 people attending over 4 days. In the future, I think we could handle a smaller venue brewfest with Ben in tow, but this one was a bit too big.
Our friends Jim and Deb came up to visit from Eugene with their son, Levi. I think this was his first brewfest, also!
We think we've got Ben saying "Goo". You be the judge. (The post title refers to the 1995 Goo Goo Dolls album)
2 comments:
I think we've got Stokes saying "goo!"
Anxious to read Ben's stats.
Ben's a genius!
Post a Comment