He's been doing little mini-stomach crunches in his bouncy chair to try to either sit-up or reach the spiders that hang from the chair - He's getting so strong! Below is a mini-stomach crunch, where he's trying to lift his little head up, usually accompanied by laughter!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Great Day in Oregon
After some weird weather here over the past 2 weeks (3 scorching 100 degree days, followed by several 70 degree days with downpours of rain, where I almost wanted to turn on the furnace) it has finally returned to a normal summer weather pattern - 80 degrees and partly cloudy. Ben I took advantage of the mild temps and went for a stroller ride to a nearby coffee/ sandwich shop. I am so excited - about 4 blocks away, this new little cafe-type shop just opened - with BAGELS! We stroller-ed up there and I picked up a bagel sandwich and a giant cookie. There was a bunch of yuppie wine-touring-young-grandma types there, who all loved Ben's little basketball outfit and comments of "How cute!" and "Adorable" were flying around. I haven't had Ben out and about too much this summer, but how fun to get reactions like that!

He's been doing little mini-stomach crunches in his bouncy chair to try to either sit-up or reach the spiders that hang from the chair - He's getting so strong! Below is a mini-stomach crunch, where he's trying to lift his little head up, usually accompanied by laughter!
He's been doing little mini-stomach crunches in his bouncy chair to try to either sit-up or reach the spiders that hang from the chair - He's getting so strong! Below is a mini-stomach crunch, where he's trying to lift his little head up, usually accompanied by laughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment