With the hope of not jinxing myself, I've now had 2 nights of 8 hour sleep in a row! It's either the cold or the miracle blanket. We'll see what happens tonight... Since Ben loves being held up in the standing position, and my arms are getting tired, he is now the proud owner of a Jumperoo (from Craig's List - thanks again to grandpa Doug for picking it up!). I will try to take some pics of him in it later (I'm still washing the seat).
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Ben rolled over last night while lying on the kitchen island preparing for bath time. Back to front - at 18 weeks - with no help! He has been working on it for some time now, and getting so close! In the past, I've given him a little shove at the end to help him with the final push during roll over, because it was so great to see how proud he was of himself - (I think he was unaware that I had nudged him). We tried to get him to replicate his feat today, but to no avail... He was too busy crawling on his head. (I'll post some more video later this week).
No comments:
Post a Comment