Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hobbies include: talking...

When Ben was born, both Andy and I started looking back in our old baby books, diligently kept by our mothers - we were both first-born, so there is actually a fair amount of info in both of the books ;) In my book there is a section "Special interests and activities", where moms fill in the favorite activities at each year. Under years 1, 2, and 3 my #1 hobby was simply listed as: talking. Maybe Ben has inherited this gene from his mommy... (along with 99% of my other genes - we're still waiting to see the "Andy side" of Ben - I'm sure it's coming soon...)



Last weekend we got a lovely visit from my old childhood neighbors Chuck (who I used to refer to as "Chuch" in my toddler years) and Colleen, their daughter Kelley and her daughter, Dylan. It was great to see them again!
Here's some backyard pics of our smiley guy from yesterday - I can't believe the beautiful fall weather we're having here in Portland.

And another post-bath, Michelin baby pic...

No comments: