So, no school all week. Man, we are going to pay for this in June... But for now, having a week off of school was a nice relaxing way to start my 2 week vacation. Ha-ha. Ben and I mostly just kicked it around the house, (Ben in his Bouncey chair, me - wherever)
with a few short excursions here and there. I did make it to do some solo shopping on Tuesday by dropping Ben at daycare for a few hours, and Ben went with (me) on a short trip to Target on Thursday, where I finally found Ben a medium weight jacket - so cute - at Target. So I bundled him up for a nice stroller jaunt to the Post Office on Friday for Christmas stamps. I did also put mittens on him (and they stayed on for the whole trip!).
We are off to MN on Sunday AM (weather permitting). Wish us luck! Hope that everyone has a happy joyous holiday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment