Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Craigslist Rocks!

I found another good buy - a walker/ scooter for $10 (retails for $50-$60). We had to drive to Portland, but that was OK, because we needed an outing anyway. Ben loves it and has taken a few unsteady steps using the walker. He loves to be pushed around on the scooter. That makes 3 awesome baby finds on craigslist in the past month or so - Frame backpack, activity table and now the walker - Now, I'm addicted and checking it all of the time!

He has figured out that camera=flash and purposefully closes his eyes in preparation...

More squinty eyes...
I haven't gotten many good pics as of late because it has been kind of dreary here in Oregon. I try to take my pics outside as my camera does not take very good indoor pics at all... Maybe this weekend.

P.S. Did anyone else's kids have a hard time with the whole daylight savings thing??? Yikes! So much for his 8PM bedtime...

3 comments:

Hope said...

Daylight savings changes suck for kids and parents with kids alike. I'd say that it screws up sleeping schedules for a least a week. My kids are hungry at different times and it just seems to make for general crabbiness. Kathy - our daycare lady - always dislikes the time changes.

Now I feel the need to check out Craig's list. I wonder if I am missing out on some deals that I don't even know about yet!

Katie said...

We've never really had nuch trouble with daylight savings. Kids still go to bed at 7, and mornings have been nice with B and A sleeping a bit later.

You'll have to let me know if there are any tips in navigating Craig's List.

Danielle said...

Yeah, we hate Daylight Savings Time too. We like springing forward better than falling back though, since my kids are early birds it's nice to have them sleep in for the week or two it takes them to adjust.