Yesterday, I picked Ben up from daycare and he was kneeling beside one of these activity tables. He had never really done that at home at all. I imagine it's because he didn't really have anything at home to pull himself up on, besides mommy and daddy, so I checked Craig's List and found a table for $5 and picked it up today on my way home from work. He can't get enough!
3 comments:
Yes, love those tables! Oh my gosh, Ben is so big, changing so much. When is your next trip home?? I bet he'll be walking like crazy next time you visit.
We have that table too. It has been a hit with both kids. Ben is just as cute as ever!
We absolutely loved that table for both older kids, and are looking forward to having Colin play with it too (before you know it even!).
Bennett has the same shirt that Ben's wearing in the picture (Target special)- we should get a picture sometime with kids wearing matching outfits. They'll love us for it later!
Post a Comment