Friday, May 8, 2009

I almost forgot his nap!

Ben and I were having so much fun playing today that I totally forgot about NAP! Ben reminded me at 5:00PM by laying his head down on the kitchen rug, with a sigh... I picked up another Craig's List find today (2 blocks from my house!): a Roll and Roar Dinosaur. Ben was playing with it for 45 minutes straight, until I put him down for his nearly forgotten afternoon nap. I'll post a pic or video of it later...

Here is a short one of Ben "reading" to himself...

And another of Ben playing with my shoes. Note the box full of toys in the foreground - Who needs toys, when putting mommy's shoes on the speaker and moving them off the speaker is so much fun.

We had a nice week. Ben is having a lot of fun at daycare lately - They keep telling me how he just plays and plays all day long - They have to completely interrupt his playing to put him down for a nap or to feed him. He has been pretty good at home, too, except for last night when the poor guy must have been in pain from his 5th tooth that is just starting to poke thru... Some Tylenol and some Orajel did the trick. Ben has really started saying da-da at the right time now. And just yesterday, he used a few n-n-n sounds - A bit closer to m's for mommy... I thought he was on track for some uh-oh's, but that has gone by the wayside. His poor nose is still running, even on Benedryl. It has improved, but still runs and runs.


Guess who's on the other side of the window? Daddy.

No comments: