Ben keeps doing this cheese-ball face whenever he hears the "your-camera-is-focusing" ding. It started out as a reaction to the bright flash, but he keeps doing it even when we are outside and there is no flash...
Wish me luck this week as I attempt to take 200 7th graders on an outdoor field trip Wednesday and Thursday. It has been completely planned by myself and a co-worker - buses, permission slips, field equipment, volunteers, staff to man the stations, etc. I knew it would be a lot of work, but I really wasn't prepared for the last minute onslaught of headaches...
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we returned to the doctor on Saturday AM because the Benedryl hadn't done much to diminish the 5 weeks of snot that we and Ben have endured. So, 10 days of Amoxocillin are on order - 2 and a half days down and we're seeing some relief from the snot. We're hoping that the antibiotics are also helping to clear up the really bad facial excema that was caused by smeared snot on the cheeks (along with some hyro-cortizone and lots of lotion). Ben also had a slight ear infection in his right ear, that this should help to clear up. It will be so nice to have a snot-less baby once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment