Friday, April 23, 2010

It's a ......

First - you have to see the pictures of this 'cute as pie' little one... Look at that adorable little foot!
Awww, mom - no more pictures - enough already!
Uh, I'm kinda smushed in here...

Blowing kisses at 21 weeks old?


Look at that little heart beating...


Isn't technology amazing?


OK - Now that I've bragged him up enough, I guess I'll reveal that we are having a

BOY!!!!

We are so excited! All the parts looked like they were supposed to, and it appears that all is well! He was moving around a bunch this morning before the ultrasound and continued his flurry of activity right through the whole procedure. The technician even said "Can you ask him to sit still for a second - I can't measure his leg..." Ha-ha. He was sure squirming around the whole time. Too fun and a nice reality check - Oh yeah, there really is a baby growing inside me...

No comments: