And he got in some good baseball practice, too. Here he is putting on his glove (to be just like daddy and his uncles) who were playing catch in the nearby field.
Monday, May 10, 2010
If I Had a Hammer...
Ben loves a good hammer. I've been meaning to get him one of those little benches with the wooden "nails" for some time now, but I just haven't had the chance. Maybe I'll just get him the real deal - a hammer and a dog-leash-staker-thing... I think he played with this 'toy' for at least 20 minutes at the nearby state park for our Mother's Day picnic with Andy's family.

And he got in some good baseball practice, too. Here he is putting on his glove (to be just like daddy and his uncles) who were playing catch in the nearby field.
and showing off his wicked side-arm throw.
and taking a break sitting in his Ben-sized chair.
We had a great time at the park - the weather was great and we beat the crowds and got a nice spot. We picked up subs at the grocery store, so no cooking for this mom! Very fun and relaxing. I hope that all the other moms out there enjoyed their Mother's Day as much as we did here!
And he got in some good baseball practice, too. Here he is putting on his glove (to be just like daddy and his uncles) who were playing catch in the nearby field.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ben is so darn cute!
Jan
We agree, wholeheartedly!!
Post a Comment