Our close friends, Jim and Deb, and their son, Levi and dog, Otis stopped by for an evening visit - Fun times!
Today, we had a nice time at a sweet park in a nearby town - lots of equipment and even a splash pad... I took a ton of pictures, and I couldn't decide which ones to post, so here are a bunch.



I'm at 36 weeks at this point - Overall, things have been going fine. I've had a few days of pelvis pain that were pretty rough, and I tend to have a post-lunch crash that knocks me on the couch for a hour... But, we are getting close to being "ready" for this baby to make it's entrance. The nursery is ready and the baby's car seat is installed in my car.
(Cute story - Ben woke up from a nap and I told him that daddy was putting the baby's new car seat in my car, so let's go see it. He was pretty excited to "see it", and I didn't quite get why... We get to the car - he says - "Where's baby brother?" I guess that he thought the baby came with the car seat... I said, "Oh - the baby is still in mommy's tummy: See?" (pointing to my *huge* belly). He replies: "Open it" and lifts up my shirt, wanting the baby to just *come on out*... If only it were that easy, Ben...)
No comments:
Post a Comment