Eli's stats at 5 weeks: 11lbs (76th %) 22 in length (61st %) 15 inch head (45th %)
Eli spends a lot of time in his bouncey chair :)
Pictures don't do Eli's baby quilt justice... Grandma Jan at it again... Since it hangs right next to the rocker in the nursery, Eli has already been checking it out during his post-feeding happy time.
Ben has pulled off the creation of a new language. He's using it to translate the information off of our newest health insurance card (we just dropped my insurance and picked up Andy's), which is quite funny, because that's what I feel like I'm saying when speaking to any of the representatives from either company: deductible, maximum out of pocket expenditures, billing codes, itemized bills, blah, blah blah...
1 comment:
He is getting big so fast! You need to post a comparison picture of the boys at the same age. I still think he looks different from Ben.
Post a Comment