I just realized that I somehow left this picture off of an older post, and it's kind if an monumental one, I think... This may be the first time that Uncle Adam has ever held a baby...
Here is some older video of Eli's 1st bathtub bath (Mon 9/25):
We started a bottle every night for the 8:00ish feeding a week ago. Eli has been taking it just fine. Yeah!
On top of the hair loss, this poor baby has also developed baby acne and a hint of "cradle cap". Boo!
Eli turned 4 weeks old on Tuesday.
My first solo trip to the grocery store with both boys went well. I learned that the loading and unloading is quite cumbersome, but it went as smoothly as I could hope. I had Eli in the Ergo carrier and Ben in the seat in the cart.
We have a Dr. appt on Monday, so I'll have some stats on Eli then.
I typed this entire post one-handed because I have a sweet 4 week old baby sleeping on my chest.
Also, I found a few other older pics that I ran out of time to post right before Eli was born...


1 comment:
Comment potpourri:
1. Adam looks very comfortable holding a baby- NOT.
2. I can't imagine having a child that ate a healthy meal like that.
3. Barefoot and pregnant- just how you should be! Ha.
Brave girl to do the grocery store. I didn't know you got an ergo- they are wonderful, aren't they?
Miss you!
Post a Comment