Monday, January 31, 2011
He's back!!
After a rough few days of croup and steroids, we finally have our happy, smiley, baby Eli back. There were a few rough nights with very little sleep, but we appear to be back on track (well, the 'still waking to eat - even in the middle of the night, but going back down to sleep right away' track). I'll take a few night time feedings over inconsolable crying that would only be relieved by heading outside in my PJ's to breath in the humid cool night air at 2AM and hoping not to wake the whole neighborhood up. Daycare was very excited to have him 'back', too. His lack of smiles was bringing everyone down... Poor buddy was not himself at all.

Notable quote by Ben last weekend: "Oh, I like bacon and more bacon and more bacon. When I'm done with bacon, I'll have more bacon."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great news!! He's so cute!
I couldn't agree with Ben's quote any more!
Post a Comment