Eli enjoying some chocolate pie:
5:30AM: wake up, shower, breakfast, make lunches for me and boys and breakfast for the road for the boys. Remember to give Eli his nearly last dose of antibiotics. Andy gets boys ready.
7:00AM: out the door - drop boys at daycare
7:30AM: teach - circulatory system and atoms
12:00PM: clean up classroom, grade a quiz, bunch of running around after kids
12:30PM: lunch in staff room
1:00PM: get a call from a cabinet maker about a cafeteria recycling cabinet I'm working on for school
1:20PM: meet with cabinet guy
2:00PM: whirlwind grocery trip - leave food in car...
2:30PM: gas up Andy's car (mine is in the shop), get a carwash
3:00PM: meet with fellow science teachers back at school for a curriculum work
5:00PM: leave school, wait in line for 15 minutes to pick up Happy Panda for dinner
5:45PM: get boys (the latest I have ever picked them up - it's usually at 3:00!)
6:15PM: home - dinner, unload groceries
6:45PM: clean up
7:30PM: night time routine begins - head upstairs
8:00PM: check e-mail, watch Idol on TIVO, fold 6 loads of laundry, catch Andy up on the good parts of SNL from Saturday.
10:30PM: in bed. Phew.
I can't imagine how full time working mommies do this every day, or how stay at mommies can handle their day with very few breaks from the little guys...
2 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize you woke up at 5:30. Yuck.
Yes, all kids go through a smile phase like that. I'm hoping that one of my children leaves this phase soon, or at least ever!
Wow Jen! I don't see how you manage all that and work. All I gotta say is you're our hero. :)
Post a Comment