Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nice weekend.

We had a nice weekend with family. Saturday at Aaron and Rhonda's with Grant, Adam and Barbara - and Sunday Superbowl party with the whole gang at Charlie and Debbie's (no pics from that day...). Lots of Grant pictures!










And (a slightly blurry) one of Eli!


This little monkey is sure developing a personality! He is one tough little brother. Don't let the ribs fool you in the picture - He has got a huge buddah belly. His words are coming so fast, I don't think I can keep track of them! I should try to make a list. Andy and I had a very nice (much needed) weeknight getaway to see The Jayhawks play at The Roseland in Portland. The boys had fun playing with Grandma Jeanne and Papa Doug - thanks for watching the kids for us!


Here is a video of the boys dancing...




And one of Ben doing his Lightning McQueen "I'm a One Man Show" impression.


No comments: