We had a spectacular Spring Break visit from grandma and grandpa. Andy and I were able to get away to the beach (overnight, even!), and a lot got crossed off my 'list'. The kids really enjoyed time with the grandparents, and I got to do a bunch of kid-free shopping and other errands, too. We celebrated Andy's birthday with my folks and Andy's family, too.
I'm down to the 4th quarter at school, house is still on the market, and kids are still growing up fast!




Eli...
Calls vitamins "chew chews" because I always make him sit down and chew, chew, chew his gummy vitamin.
New words: lunch (yunch), started saying mitch for milk (used to be meh), and has sooo many more - diaper, chair, table, door, monkey, vacuum (ba-choom), hee-go (here you go), animal, click beetle (ki-beeta), napkin, jacket, ba-time (bathtime!), shoe are words that come to mind.
Knows: circle, square, rectangle, triangle, diamond, heart shapes, and some letters - O, M - maybe more...
Loves: the moon, airplanes, magna-tiles, outside, cheese, ravioli, yogurt and pretty much any food that he capable of eating.
1 comment:
Where are you moving to?
Post a Comment