2. We countered an offer on our house - should hear back by Friday noon
3. We are going to look at a house on Saturday - cautiously optimistic - Bank owned.
4. Our Open House on Sunday may be cancelled if offer is negotiated before then
5. Andy went with me to pick up kids from daycare since he worked from home
6. Good thing Andy went with me to pick up kids. Ben told us his tummy hurt when we picked him up. This often means he will need to go poop as soon as we are home.
7. Nope. Not poop. Vomit. In the car. All over the himself and the carseat.
8. Pulled over and used about a pack of wipes to 'clean' him and the carseat enough to get him to sit back in it for the remainder of the drive.
8.5 Andy entertained Eli for those 15 minutes so he would stop screaming.
9. Ben barfed again on the rest of the trip back home.
10. Bath and movie were in order.
11. And then 4 more barfs - I paused Cars 2 each time he would barf so he wouldn't miss any. At least he is old enough to make it in the bucket now.
12. I cleaned carseat, clothes (including Ben's and mine) and towels and rags, boiled some noodles for spaghetti for Eli and us.
13. Ben finally got a cracker down before he went to bed with a bucket next to him.
14. Eli woke up 30 minutes after he went down - threw up all over the crib - I'm now regretting that spaghetti decision for dinner. Whole noodles. Gross.
15. Spent 45 minutes changing sheets, bathing Eli and getting him back down.
16. I set up the pack-n-play in Eli's room so the next barf wouldn't be so bad to clean up...
17. Now, had to clean Eli's sheet, waterproof sheet, bumper, crib toy thing, jammies and various towels and rags.
18. When I went to change laundry loads realized that I had (AGAIN!!!) left my cell phone in my pocket of my jeans and found it on permanent vibrate mode in the bottom of the washing machine. Ironically, the old one that originally got washed and was put in a drawer because the 5 wouldn't work - Now works!!
18. Then, Eli barfed again, and Andy made it in in time to get the bucket out and catch most of it.
19. Not looking forward to the rest of the night.
20. Andy will have to stay home again tomorrow in the AM with the kids (has to miss a dentist appt because I am leading the field trip again in the AM tomorrow and can't miss work) - then he'll go to work for the 30th birthday party for his company at 3:00 after I come home after noon...
21. Grandma and her gold star laundering services were missed tonight...
22. I have a car seat cover, my jacket, Ben's jacket, the crib bumper, and crib mirror toy thing all hanging to dry overnight.
23. The last time we got a somewhat legitimate offer on our hosue, we all had the flu also (X-mas time in MN). Hoping this has a better outcome...
A few pictures from Spring Break that I haven't posted yet...
1 comment:
Oh my god Jen, poor you. HUGS
Post a Comment