Thursday, December 20, 2007

Leavin' on a Jet Plane...

On Saturday early, early AM. We will have to get up at 3:30 AM, to leave the house by 4:30 to make it to the airport by 5:30, to catch our flight at 6:30! I'm not looking forward to the half in/ half out of sleep feeling that I usually get on an airplane. I get frustrated at not being able to fall completely asleep, and being uncomfortable, and being crowded by the person next to me - you know how it is. I can't imagine trying to do this with a baby! Well, 1 day of school left - I am telling my co-workers tomorrow about the baby! We have 99% of the shopping done, just need to do some laundry, take care of some little things and pack up our stuff. Can't wait to see everyone back home! My belly is getting noticeable. It'll be nice to not have to cover it up any more as most everyone knows at this point. I can't wait to see the maternity clothes that Hope has for me!

No comments: