OK - I'm blaming this on being pregnant.
This weekend I was the responsible, sober, wife/sister-in-law while we attended the Holiday Ale Fest in downtown Portland with Andy's brothers and sister-in-law. It was really not too bad hanging out with a bunch of people that were able to drink. I had a nice time. We went to Henry's Tavern (Chad -the orange chicken was soooo good) afterwards to get some cheap (but good) food in our bellies. We called it an early night and headed home about 7PM or so as we started the par-tay about noon. Upon waking up on Sunday, I discovered that my cell phone was missing. We retraced my steps thoughout Saturday, even drove all of the way back to Henry's but could not find the stupid phone. So, I had to get a new one. The worst part is that I can't chalk it up to a crazy drunken night. I still have the same phone #, but I have now lost all of my saved phone numbers. I will try looking back on some old phone bills, but in the meantime, could you guys send me an e-mail with your home/cell #'s. I feel totally lame, but I don't have any of them recorded anywhere.
Other than that, things are going well. I'm feeling a bit stressed about Christmas preparations, as our calendar is getting quite full. Can't wait to get back to MN for the holidays. My folks got about 12 inches of snow. We are in the middle of a big rain/wind storm. We hope to still have power in the AM...
3 comments:
Ahhhh, the pregnant stupids...nice. Your weather sounds terrible out there. We got more snow today. Can't get Hailey to stop talking about wanting to go outside and play.
I never got rid of the pregnant stupids. Maybe I would if I got rid of the last 5 lbs, too. Perhaps a correlation....
Stokes--I need the airfare website that tracks fares.
If you are anything like me... it won't be the last opportunity to blame pregancy for something! :-)
Congrats!
Post a Comment