BAD NEWS
Well, the ultrasound for today at 2:30 got canceled - rescheduled for 2:00 Friday. Don't they know that we rearrange our lives for these appointments? The nerve of the doctor, getting sick. Aren't they supposed to be the experts at NOT getting sick? Ha-ha. I guess we'll have to wait... Poor Andy - this was the first appt that he would have been at - he took the day off (worked from home), and now has to come up with a plan to get 1/2 of tomorrow off, too.
GOOD NEWS
At least my back is getting better. I had excruciating lower back pain for Monday, Tues and 1/2 of Wed. I stuck it out at work, (taught from the rolling chair and made the kids come to my desk with questions), but had to adopt a whole new management plan - reinforcing responsibility and accountabilty after there was a broken Sharpie incident that sent one girl to the eye doctor...
1 comment:
Super Boooooo. I was just about to give you a call for the fun news and quick pulled up your blog. I'll give you a call tomorrow! Good Luck! Ultrasounds are so much fun.
Post a Comment