Sunday, March 30, 2008

Picture Time

Main floor bathroom before (with hideous tile mosaic)


Ron taking out the old counter

New and improved counter, faucet, hardware, mirror frame!


_________________________________________________

Kitchen before backsplash tiling and undercabinet lights and new hardware.

Intermediate progress

Adding grout

Kitchen after!!!
Close up of behind stove tile.

____________________________________________________

Andy's surprise 33rd b-day party (with Rolling Rock - the 33 beer and 33 b-day dessert).

Awesome spinach dip with accompanying "3's" of bread from Andy's mom.

33 bottles of Rolling Rock consumed by the party goers. There were also 33 mini cupcakes, 33 oatmeal raisin cookies, and a 33 piece Lego set present.

___________________________________________________

Jen and Andy in front of the new CRV.

Here's my mom with our old St. Louis Park neighbor, Kelley's 6 week old baby girl, Dylan. We got in some quality baby holding time.... She stopped by for a visit on Friday.

Sad to say that Spring Break is almost over. My parents had a nice visit and worked super hard to get all of the thing on "The List" taken care of. We could not have done any of these projects without them! I'm certainly not ready to go back to work tomorrow.... :(

3 comments:

JenyB said...

I would like to book your parents to visit us next.

Danielle said...

Pictures look fantastic! I love the tile, nice work. Happy Bday Andy!

Hope said...

Good to chat the other night. I just have to tell you again how great all the projects look. I can't wait to see them this summer. I give you an A+ on the kitchen backsplash.