Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Taking Bets

OK, UMM girls - Here's your chance to guess the birthday of frodermommy's baby #3- due officially on Oct 31st (I stand corrected - it's the 1st of November, sorry, Katie).

My guess:
10/28/08 10:00PM
7 lbs 6 ozs
20 inches
Boy named Chaz Radish ;)

Any other guesses? Leave a comment...

9 comments:

Katie said...

Official due date is November 1st.

Stokes said...

You get to guess too, Katie! How 'bout it?

JenyB said...

In the spirit of Henry and Jackson being birthday buddies, I'm going to guess early and go with Flinn's birthday of October 15th at 6:42 p.m. 6 lbs, 7 oz. 19 inches. Boy name is Chet for our pal Chet Hudalla and girl name is Cecilia for all our dancing to it at the Met Lounge.

Danielle said...

October 29th at 10:32 am (sorry Katie, no way do I think you are making it until Nov), 7 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches. Boy name = Miller, Girl name = Celery.

Katie said...

Saturday, November 1st, 2008
1:14 pm
7 lb, 8 oz red-headed girl
20 inches

Katie said...

B- but do you think it's going to be a girl or a boy??

cynthia said...

I think this will be the longest you hold onto a child!!! Guess is: 10-18-08 7# 10 oz 20 inches vaginal delivery

Boys name Baker Frodermann
Girls name Stacey Frodermann

Hope said...

Much to Katie's dismay, your new daughter will be born on an odd numbered day - Oct 17th, 3:20am. 7lbs, 1 oz, 19.5 inches. Her name will be Avery Frodermann.

Katie said...

Cynthia- if this will be the longest I hold onto a child, I'd not birth the baby until October 26th. And, Stacey? WTH?