Saturday, April 25, 2009

He's 11 months old today

Pic from the backyard yesterday.
I took Wednesday off and hung out with Ben because my daycare provider had a horrible case of food poisoning. It was nice to have a weekday to catch up on a few odds and ends. We have had a laid back weekend so far. Andy helped his brother Adam move today (Saturday) and I don't think we have any major plans for Sunday - Just catching up on some projects (maintaining Ben's neglected baby book) and continuing the never-ending cycle of cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc...


I think we have created a monster... We are trying not to encourage this, but it's too funny... Sometimes, Ben keeps doing it for like 5 minutes straight. He does it with such a serious face, then breaks into a big smile.

Here is the little guy cruising with his walker on his own - Just needs a little work on the steering.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You have such a sweetie pie on your hands! What a happy boy!

Hope said...

You and Andy are so cute. I love reading and watching the videos to hear how much you just love Ben. Kids are great, aren't they?