Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3 weeks!!

Wow, time has flown! Eli has been a great baby so far. He started out with 4 hrs between feedings at night and somewhere between 2.5-3 hrs bewteen feedings in the daytime. He has been throwing up entire feedings on occasion, so I have been trying to feed him more frequently, with more burping, thinking he's been getting too much milk at once. Some days it works, others - not so much.

Here are some pics from the past week or so...
Ben is very sweet to little "E-I". "Ben hold EI, mommy?? One more time."
Grandpa Tom and Barbara stopped by for a visit...
A few more of Eli...
I love these next 3... How sweet is this kid?????
The first attempt at tummy time - which of course ended up with some spit-up...
My friend Lauren and her sweet baby, Camden (3 mos) stopped by for a visit, too. Eli slept thru most of their visit :)