I had my 35 week check up appointment today, and there wasn't any protein in my urine this time - Yeah! Blood pressure was OK - swelling of the legs/ feet still there - Not horrible.
On Sunday, Andy's family threw me a fabulous shower. His mom made cute little paninis on the spot, we played a bunch of games and I got a bunch of really nice things. I would now like some time to get things together in the nursery! It's still a work in progress - I may have some time this weekend to work on getting things together. Andy's brother, Adam, is moving back up from Eugene to the Beaverton area (just outside Portland) on Saturday and we (or just Andy) will be helping him move. I can't be much help, but I could pack stuff into boxes or unpack kitchen-type stuff... We'll see if I end up going. It will be nice having him so close again!
We also got my bathroom painted (finally - it took 2 coats) and have installed a new light fixture. We will hang the towel bar/ toiler paper holder tonight with just the final touch of window treatments and a few chotchkies before we can check that one off of "The List".
School is going OK - The kids are getting excited. I really need to start looking at getting things together for the long term sub... (Seems like I've said this before)
We'll see what I get done this weekend on the nursery - I'll post pics soon. I think I'll pack "the bag" this weekend, too, while I'm at it - Any insight from moms out there as to what I should bring with me? The hospital list says things like "2-3 nightgowns" - I don't even own one... do people still wear these?
1 comment:
Did you have to look up how to spell "chotchkies?" And yes, you have said a few times, starting a long time ago that you need to get your sub stuff ready.
I'll give you a call to tell you what to put in your bag, because it's too involved to write in a comment. kf
Post a Comment