Monday, April 28, 2008

Preparations and pictures

Pictures from the shower last weekend...

Cool diaper cake from Debbie! So many goodies mixed in there - socks, toys, travel shampoo, etc.!!!

The nursery is coming together. I have lined the drawers and put away most of the newborn/ 3 month clothes. I counted - we have 35 newborn/ 3 month onesies! The no leg, short sleeve version... The sizes are quite variable, so I know that little "Mandrew" will be able to wear them over a longer period of time than I think, but holy cow - 35! We are so fortunate to have gotten so many incredible gifts and hand-me-downs. I feel spoiled! I have also washed the swing/ bouncey chair/ car seat/ etc. cushions and they are hanging to dry. The bedding for the crib should be good to go, soon - we bought a matress pad at Target, so we can put it all together now! I also lined a basket for diapers that looks really cute! I'll take some more pics soon and post later this week... Next appointment, this Wednesday, for the strep B test and routine check up.

No comments: