Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Announcing Benjamin Dylan!

After water broke - before we left for the hospital... (we stopped at school to add my last minute grades and sub plans)





Benjamin Dylan Clodfelter was born at 3:30AM on May25th. He weighed 7 lbs 15 oz and was 20 inches long.










A Ben burrito!


We are now home. My parents are here and taking excellent care of all of us! I don't know what we would have done without them! I will post more pics as soon as Ben gets more alert and wide-eyed! We are all doing well. I will fill in more details soon when I have a moment - I just wanted to get some pics up for all to see!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome to the world, Ben! Congratulations, Jen and Andy! He is beautiful- I think he looks just like you Stokes. Thanks for the pics, I certainly didn't expect to see a post for awhile, but I'm so glad that you found some time to get pictures posted! We were going crazy! Take care. Love, the Froderfamily

Michelle said...

He's a doll! Congrats to Mommy and Daddy! Sleep whenever you can and don't worry about taking a shower. People are there to look at the baby and talk to you.

Katie said...

I want to see a picture of Andy with his son!

Stokes said...

Katie - I added one of the proud papa!

cynthia said...

Stokes- Benjamin is so sweet! Almost makes me want one...Almost!
Hope you are feeling good!
Congrats to you and Andy!
Love- Cynthia

Danielle said...

Congratulations Jen and Andy!! He's beautiful, I think he looks like both of you. Welcome to the world Ben.

Hope said...

We are so excited for you guys. He looks so sweet. It was great chatting with you for a bit today. I hope that you and Andy got a good nap this afternoon. Call anytime - the advice is cheap!

Katie said...

Thanks for the daddy picture, Jen. I'm forwarding your comment to Skube, Cynthia- we'll really freak him out!