Monday, January 26, 2009

I should be grading...

but I'm doing anything and everything to avoid it.

The doctor called today - negative for influenza, but positive for RSV and adenovirus (cold virus). Poor Ben threw up 5 times this morning while I tried getting ready for work. Needless to say, he stayed home from daycare - with Andy. He kept down his breakfast and was pretty good for Andy. He slept a ton again last night, and continued his sleep marathon during the day today. He's still coughing quite a bit and threw up his entire dinner of green beans and cereal. We got him to keep down milk at 2PM and some puffs after dinner, so at least that's something. Aside from the coughing and barfing, he's still pretty happy and having fun playing and semi-crawling.
Here's a shot (although blurry) of Ben's teeth for grandma Jan...

No comments: