Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where's the Puff?

Here are a couple videos of Ben eating and laughing about puffs.





And another of Ben in his new bath Duck - I should have gotten this much sooner!



Here's a shot of Ben sitting up like a big boy. He's been sitting up for a while now, but needed someone there for the inevitable tip-over. He's now fully independent!

And a shot of Grandma Jeanne and Papa Doug and Ben at Andy's family Christmas (finally! - with the crazy snow, our delayed trip and then a bout of food poisoning that hit both Andy and I, we finally got together Jan 10th and were able to combine the January B-days with our Holiday celebration).
I made a great Chicken Tortellini soup from a recipe my mom cut out of some magazine. Super easy for a gathering of friends and/or family. I doubled the recipe for our group of 7, and we had lunch left over for Andy and I the next day (I cooked up the chicken breasts and shredded them the day before).

2 comments:

Hope said...

Jack loves the video of Ben laughing. He smiles and wants me to play it over and over.

Stokes said...

Too funny, Hope! I actually got like 2 minutes of him laughing, but had to clip it down to fit it on Blogger...