Thursday, April 2, 2009

Guesses for B's baby girl?

OK, UMM girls. B is due soon (April 15th according to her, but may be induced by the 9th). We can take guesses on the due date, weight, and length but I think the question is, what about a name for her new baby girl? Thoughts?

7 comments:

Stokes said...

I'm going to say:

April 5th, 2:00AM
8 lbs 2 oz
20 inches
Lily (even though it's in the top 10 on some lists and I know B probably won't go there, but it's a pretty name that goes with Flinn)
:)

Danielle said...

Okay here's me:

April 7th

7 lbs 6 oz

21 inches long

For a name, since Flinn's name is Irish, and we know B likes her themes, I'm going with another Irish name:

Kiley (which means graceful)

Hope said...

April 9th, 12:45pm
8lbs, 1oz
20 ins
Fiona Molly - don't know why I thought of the first name but I think your "2nd mom" is Molly, hence the middle name, am I right?

JenyB said...

Let it be stated that Miss F woke up and said "The baby is coming tomorrow" (Saturday, April 4th)

cynthia said...

I am reading all the blogs really late! I actually thought Katie was pregnant till i read the comments. Got me excited just to drop me like a rock! Nice work. ANd since today is Saturday April 4th....there might already be a new baby burrell but here are my thoughts:

April 9th
7# 4 0z
20 inches
i like Fiona, and Kiley, but i just had a girl at the hotel this weekend named Liberty! How great is that!!!!

Danielle said...

Did ya see B's facebook this morning!!??!! Baby is here, Hope was right about the name!!! Her name is Molly Nicole, 8 lbs 10 oz, born at 6 am this morning.

Stokes said...

WOW - Flinn was only off by a day in her prediction.

I was off by 8 oz and 4 hours...

I love the name, too! Congrats B family!